Empower Yourself Through Financial Planning
Financial Empowerment With Amida Wealth
In honor of Father’s Day on June 20th, the month of June with Amida is all about the energy of the father figure – bold, strong, and empowered. We refer to this as the energy of Do-ing. When it comes to your finances, empowerment comes from taking action and making informed decisions. This is DO energy. This energy is imperative for us to move forward, and further discover our wealth. June is the season of Leadership, Guidance, and Yang energy! This is especially true when it comes to financial empowerment.
What Is Yang Energy?
First, what is Yang Energy? Yang energy is a concept derived from Chinese philosophy, particularly from Taoism and the principles of yin and yang. Yang represents one of the two complementary and interconnected forces that make up the universe. In the yin-yang theory, yang energy is active, dynamic, and assertive. In contrast, yin energy is more passive, receptive, and tranquil. For example, Patience, a yin quality, is crucial in finance. For instance, waiting for the right investment opportunity, and allowing investments to grow over time. In contrast, taking action represents yang energy. For instance, involving actively seeking opportunities, making financial decisions, and implementing strategies to achieve financial goals.
Second, It is important to note that yang and yin are not absolute or separate entities. They are two aspects of a whole which constantly interact and transform-into one another. Perhaps, think of this as flow. Above all, when yin and yang are balanced – Amida’s elements of wealth are in harmony.
Financial Planning And Yang Energy
The action of Do-ing, is associated with yang energy in several ways:
- Action and Initiative: Yang energy is characterized by taking action and initiative. Empowerment involves actively working balancing finances, setting goals, and taking steps to achieve them.
- Drive and Ambition: The energy of Do-ing is associated with ambition, drive, and a desire for growth and expansion. Empowerment often involves setting ambitious finance goals, such as increasing income, building wealth, or starting a business.
- Assertiveness and Confidence: Yang energy embodies assertiveness and confidence. Financial empowerment requires individuals to advocate for themselves, negotiate, and make financial decisions with confidence.
- Planning and Strategy: Yang energy is linked to strategic thinking and planning. Financial empowerment involves creating financial plans, setting budgets, and developing strategies to manage money effectively.
- Independence and Self-reliance: Yang energy is associated with independence and self-reliance. Financial empowerment involves taking control of one’s financial situation, and cultivating independence.
Above all, while Do-ing aligns with yang energy, it is important to remember that the balance of yin is essential for harmony and balance! In essence, wealth is a mindset.
Financial Empowerment Booklist
There are several finance books that embody the qualities associated with yang energy; action, drive, and strategic thinking. Here are a few recommendations:
- “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads – his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad – and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
- “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss – The 4-Hour Work Week is all about how to change the way readers look at how they live and work and why they should challenge old assumptions. The author writes from a unique vantage point. He created a life and a career he chose out of consistently questioning the traditional assumptions about life and work.
- “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill – This classic personal development book explores the mindset and principles for achieving financial success. It emphasizes the power of positive thinking, goal setting, persistence, and taking decisive action in pursuit of wealth and prosperity.
- “The Richest Man in Babylon” by George S. Clason – A timeless financial wisdom must-read! It emphasizes the importance of saving, investing, and making smart financial choices, promoting the mindset and actions that can lead to wealth accumulation.
In essence, these books align with the qualities of action, ambition, strategic thinking, and empowerment. For this reason, they are fabulous in the context of personal finance and wealth creation!
Amida Wealth Family Conversations
At your next family or friends gathering engage in a conversation about wealth empowerment. What does it mean for your friends and family to take action? Do they feel comfortable in that role? What makes them uncomfortable? Perhaps, engage in a conversation about the feeling of yang energy. What it represents, and how it requires intention. Above all, share this blog, and encourage those around you to expand their wealth. In other words, wealth is a mindset. Share your abundance, and embody the yang aspect of life.
In sum, at Amida Wealth our mission is to empower our clients to realize their true wealth. To live fully in the present and plan for the future. There are many steps that need to be taken to reach the wealth you desire and the happiness you deserve. With that being said, the action of Do-ing is required to reach balance and harmony. Most importantly, you do no have to go through this wealth journey alone! All in all, Amida is always one phone call and email away.