Earth Month Financial Affirmations
Earth Month Financial Affirmations With Amida Wealth
An affirmation is a positive statement, often repeated, used to encourage and empower individuals. Put simply, they are positive phrases or statements used to challenge negative or unhelpful thoughts. For example, an affirmation could be “The universe is on my side.” Another example would be, “I am capable of achieving all of my dreams.” One of the key psychological theories behind positive affirmations is self-affirmation theory(Steele, 1988). In other words, there is empirical studies that show how affirmations often boost adaptive functioning.
In honor of Earth Month, Amida encourages you to see the bigger picture when it comes to positive affirmations. Positive affirmations have the power to enhance our lives, as well as encourage sustainability for the greater whole.
At Amida Wealth our fivefold elements of wealth are: health, career, finances, relationships, and personal growth. When we step back and see the bigger picture, our vision for the future expands. Living a life of wealth occurs when our fivefold elements of wealth are in harmony. This month, embrace your abundance through the power of Earth Month Affirmations.
History Of Positive Affirmations
First, let’s dive into a brief history of positive affirmations. The origins of affirmations can be traced back to ancient civilizations. For example, Vedic scriptures from India contain many positive affirmations that were designed to promote healing and well-being.
Second, is the early 20th century. The concept of affirmations was popularized by the New Thought Movement in the United States. This emphasized the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction. A popular movement leader during this time was Napoleon Hill, author of “Think And Grow Rich”. Since then, affirmations have become a widely accepted tool in self-help and personal development. In essence, many people use affirmations as a way to reprogram their subconscious mind with positive beliefs.
The Power Of Affirmations With Joe Dispenza
Joe Dispenza is a well-known author, speaker, and teacher in the field of self-improvement and personal transformation. He is best known for his work in the field of neuroscience, and he is a firm believer in the power of the human mind to shape our reality. Dispenza writes, “Your thoughts are incredibly powerful. Choose yours wisely.”
In his teachings, Dispenza emphasizes the importance of positive thinking and the power of positive affirmations. He believes that the thoughts we think and the words we speak have a profound impact on our physical and emotional well-being. He believes that we can use positive affirmations to reprogram our minds and create a more positive and fulfilling life. Some of his most popular books include:
- “You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter” (2014)
- “Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon” (2017)
5 Money Affirmations In-Line With The Teachings of Joe Dispenza:
Money affirmations can be done anytime you feel the need to shift your mindset and beliefs around money. Many people find it beneficial to do money affirmations in the morning to set the tone for the day. Additionally, at night to reinforce positive thoughts before bed. Check out 5 Money Affirmations below.
- I am a magnet for abundance and prosperity.
- I attract wealth and abundance easily and effortlessly.
- I release any limiting beliefs about money and embrace the infinite possibilities of the universe.
- I trust the universe to provide me with everything I need to achieve financial success.
- I am worthy of financial abundance and prosperity.
Remember, it’s important to say these affirmations with intention and belief. Embody the energy of abundance in your daily life.
10 Earth Month Financial Affirmations
Similar to Joe Dispenza’s money affirmations, an Earth Month Financial Affirmation is a positive statement or phrase that focuses on one’s financial goals and their impact on the environment. It is a way to affirm one’s commitment to living a financially responsible and environmentally sustainable life. Check out 5 Earth Month Financial Affirmations below:
- I am committed to making financial decisions that align with my values of sustainability and environmental responsibility.
- I am grateful for the resources I have and will use them wisely to create a better world for myself and future generations.
- I trust that by prioritizing sustainable investments, I will not only benefit the planet, but also my financial well-being in the long run.
- I am capable of making small changes in my daily habits that will have a big impact on both the environment and my finances.
- I am grateful for the abundance of resources available to me and will use them responsibly to support a healthy and thriving planet.
Amida’s Affirmation Exercise
Follow Amida’s 7-step daily affirmation exercise below:
- Find a quiet and comfortable place where you can focus without distractions.
- Take a few deep breaths to calm your mind and body.
- Choose an affirmation that resonates with you above. For example, “I am grateful for the abundance of resources available to me and will use them responsibly to support a healthy and thriving planet.”
- Repeat the affirmation out loud or in your head several times.
- Visualize yourself already having the abundance and financial success you desire. What does it feel like?
- Repeat your affirmation daily. Whenever you feel stuck, use your affirmation to help shift your mindset.
Practice this exercise a minimum of 15 days in a row. Create a new habit for yourself. Above all, embody the affirmations. Can you feel your abundance? Let us know how it goes!
Amida’s Earth Month Tips: Eco-Friendly Laundry Hacks
This April, Amida is sharing eco-friendly Earth Month hacks all month long! Here are 5 simple ways to transition to a more eco-friendly way to do your laundry.
Use cold water: Washing your clothes in cold water can help save energy, as your machine won’t have to heat up the water. Additionally, cold water can be gentler on your clothes and help them last longer.
Use natural detergents: Look for eco-friendly laundry detergents that use natural ingredients. Some Eco-friendly Clothing Detergents include;
- Seventh Generation: This brand offers a variety of plant-based laundry detergents that are free from harsh chemicals, dyes, and synthetic fragrances. They are also packaged in recycled plastic bottles.
- Ecover: This brand uses natural ingredients such as plant-based enzymes and essential oils to create eco-friendly laundry detergents that are biodegradable and safe for septic systems.
- Biokleen: Biokleen’s laundry detergents are plant-based and made with enzymes and natural surfactants. They are free from synthetic fragrances, dyes, and preservatives.
Wash full loads: Try to wash full loads of laundry, as your machine will use the same amount of energy and water to wash a small load as it will a large one.
Air dry your clothes: Instead of using a dryer, hang your clothes outside to dry. This can save energy and help your clothes last longer.
Use vinegar instead of fabric softener: Vinegar can be used as a natural fabric softener, and it can also help remove stains and odors from your clothes. Simply add half a cup of white vinegar to your rinse cycle.
By following these tips, you can help reduce your environmental impact. In other words, get green with Amida!
Amida Wealth Family Conversations
At your next family or friends gathering, share this blog! Positive affirmations are powerful tools that are free and accessible to all of us. Undoubtedly, they have the power to leave an incredibly powerful impact. Spread your Amida Wealth. Encourage those around you to get green and have fun!
In the light of Earth Month, we encourage you to embrace your wealth energy. Develop a deeper connection with our Earth! If you have not done so already, be sure to read our blog about Investing With Your Heart. Lastly, remember that Amida is always one phone call and email away.
Stay tuned for next weeks blog!